- Drill America Solid Carbide Burs are designed for cleaning out material in a wide-range of products including wood, plastics, Stainless Steel and other metals
- Solid Carbide Burs have a long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates
- They are double-cut style and have rows of cutting teeth in two intersecting directions for fast material removal and a rougher finish
- Drill America Solid Carbide Burs come in many shapes and sizes
- Shapes include ball, cone, flame, tree and cylindrical
- Sizes range from 1/16″ to 1″ in diameter with round shanks
- 6” length burs available in select shapes and sizes.
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We are providing the following warning for all products linked to this page: Click to view California Proposition 65 warnings
Cone: Radius End