- Screw machine drills are also know as stub or stubby drills
- Short, rugged construction performs well in a broad range of materials
- Contractor grade drill bit manufactured from M1 High Speed Steel
- For use in a wide range of materials in the iron and steel families such aluminum, iron, steel and other metal drilling
- 135 degree split point tip for self-centering and reducing thrust
- Compared to a conventional 118 degree tip, these drills wont go “walking” on you
- Ideal for portable or machine drilling
- Popular in the automotive and construction industries
- They are often used in screw machine setup where spindle clearance is limited.
Material: High Speed Steel
Finish: Black and Gold
Flute Length: 1-1/2
Overall Length: 2-11/16
Shank Type: Round
Style: Screw Machine/Stub
Cutting Angle: 135
Point Type: Split Point
Number of Flutes: 2
Brand: Drill America
1 in stock✔ Shipped same day when ordered before 3pm Est.
✔ Free Shipping over $100
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.