- For threading, a High Speed Steel Round Adjustable Die is desired for improved wear life
- Round Dies are chamfered on both faces
- One side has a 2 to 3 thread chamfer for threading, the other side has a 1 to 1-1/2 thread chamfer for threading close to a shoulder
- Adjustment is obtained by a fine pitch screw which forces the sides of the die apart, or allows them to spring together
- The slot is beveled so that when the dies are used in a machine holder the adjusting screw can be removed and adjustment made by the adjusting screws in the holder
Material: High Speed Steel
Finish: Uncoated (Bright)
Style: Round Die
Die OD: 1
Cutting Direction: Right Hand
12 in stock✔ Shipped same day when ordered before 3pm Est.
✔ Free Shipping over $100
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We are providing the following warning for all products linked to this page: Click to view California Proposition 65 warnings
HSS: Fractional - Special 1" OD Round