- Chucking Reamers are designed for accurate reaming in most materials using all types of equipment including screw machines, turret lathes, drill presses, and machining centers
- They are regularly pointed with a 45º chamfer
- The Straight-flute design is recommended for most general purpose reaming
- The right-hand spiral-flute reamer has the smooth, chatter-free action necessary for fine finishes
- It is recommended over the Straight-flute for more difficult materials, better surface requirements, and applications with an interruption such as a keyway or cross hole.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 4 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.