- Carbon Steel Hand Taps are used to re-thread damaged and/or jammed threads
- Carbon Steel Hand Taps may also be used to thread mild steels
- Taper Style: Starts the thread square with the workpiece
- Plug Style: Generally used in through/thru holes
- Bottom Style: Generate the thread to the bottom of the hole
- Carbon Steel Hand Tap, Taper, 1-3/8″-6
Material: Carbon Steel
Finish: Uncoated (Bright)
Cutting Direction: Right Hand
Tap Size: 1-3/8
Threads Per Inch: 6
22 in stock✔ Shipped same day when ordered before 3pm Est.
✔ Free Shipping over $100
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.